welcome back to NO-‘POO WEEK!! we’re on day 3!
im still moving and actually typing this in the car on my cell :/ sooo. this post will not be very esthetically pleasing. i’ll fix it at some point! You wouldnt believe how long this has taken to type lol.
up today…. a PH-balanced no-‘poo shampoo option! this will be great for those wary of the whole baking soda/vinegar routine. especially those with little ones :)
it’s still homemade (we’ll be tackling commercial products hopefully tomorrow) so you can most certainly switch things up in the recipe. here goes!
- coconut milk (canned or homemade. just make sure there’s no added sugars or anything
– pure, organic aloe vera gel (not the sunburn kind!! Lol) it can be straight the plant, cold pressed juice, etc.
– *essential oil of your choice
– *natural oil, like jojoba, sweet almond, argan, or vitamin e
1. depending on how much you wanna make, mix 3 parts aloe vera gel with 4 parts coconut milk
2. add your essential oils and/or other moisturizing oils if you’d like
3. store in your fridge for up to a week OR freeze into cubes to make it last months!
you’ll only need about a half a cube to wash, so make it accordingly :)
anyone else have a nice ph-balanced no-‘poo shampoo they love??